Potter’s Gallery Initiative, a non-governmental organization that promotes creativity and empowers people of disabilities, proposes to: 1) promote the engagement of key cultural and creative stakeholders; 2) build the capacity of CSO to effectively advocate for the inclusion of people with disabilities; 3) develop a new market access using digital technology.
- Publish a policy brief on the strategies for improving market access and inclusion of artists with disabilities.
- Implement 3-day creative bootcamps in Abuja and Lagos to train 60 Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) on creative skills such as photography, fashion, and social media advertising.
- Develop a mobile application that promotes cultural expressions produced during the bootcamps.
- Widens participation in the creation, production and distribution of cultural goods and services to previously excluded regions and social groups - The project will provide new skills and increase the visibility for artists and creatives with disabilities in Nigeria.
- Creates new business models for the cultural and creative industry – The project will develop a mobile application for the promotion of cultural expressions by artists with disabilities.