Association Independent Cultural Scene of Serbia, a non-profit organization committed to promoting the development of innovative and critical art practices in Serbia, proposes to: 1) identify mechanisms generating gender inequalities in the cultural life in Serbia; 2) strengthen women's capacities working in the cultural and creative industries (CCIs); and 3) create a network of women’s organizations and different actors working in the cultural and creative sector.
- Conduct an online survey targeting at least 200 women and 25 semi-structured interviews to identify main challenges within the sector.
- Develop a strategy and long-term activities to increase women’s participation and representation in the CCIs.
- Design a tailor-made capacity building programme based on the analysis of the survey to improve artistic and business skills as well as the visibility of creative women.
- Support at least 12 women working in the CCIs through regional mobility programme.
- Organize a regional workshop to share experiences between women working in the CCIs in the South-East Europe region.
- Establish a national network of at least 10 women’s organization and 30 individuals’ artists and managers in Serbia.
- Launch an awareness-raising campaign through social media to increase women’s visibility and tackle discrimination faced by women in the CCIs.
- Supports the representation of women as creators and producers of expressions by strengthening capacities - The project will support women by strengthening their artistic and business skills and increase women’s participation and representation within the CCIs.
- Creates networks and initiatives that support and facilitate the mobility of artists and cultural professionals in the South-East Europe region - The project aims to establish a network between women through mobility programme and workshops.