Balmaceda Arte Joven, a non-governmental organization that promotes artistic education for young people in Chile, proposes to 1) promote equitable access for youths to a diversity of cultural expressions; 2) provide training in the objectives and guiding principles of the 2005 Convention; 3) contribute to the design of policies for the promotion of and respect for cultural diversity.
© Municipalidad de Santiago
- Train artists and young people on the guiding principles of the 2005 Convention.
- Design and implement an evaluation model to assess the impact of the training.
- Participate in national and international conferences to disseminate the results of the training experiences.
- Publish the training model and the results of its evaluation on the Balmaceda Arte Joven platform.
- Provide inputs for the formulation of evidence-based policies in the field of arts education.
- Creates enabling environment for Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) - The project will create connections between the arts, the education and other government sectors, as well as civil society and the broader communities.
- Contributes to the development of education and training programs - The project will develop a training model that addresses the objectives and guiding principles of the 2005 Convention, as well as other related topics. The project will also gather information to demonstrate the impact of such a program and present the findings to the institutions and authorities in charge of the sector in the country.