Fundaçao Carlos Morgado, a non-governmental and non-profit organization, proposes to: 1) establish a network between stakeholders; 2) provide knowledge to artists and cultural professionals at every stage of the creative value chain; 3) support mobility in order to foster collaboration across the country.
- Development of an online platform with information on the creative industries in Mozambique.
- Development of a capacity building programme to boost creative entrepreneurship.
- Publishing a digital toolkit to unlock further government support.
- Providing mobility opportunities to artists and cultural professionals to attend events such as festivals and fairs.
- Contribute to capacity building in connection with creation, production and distribution – The project is based on three key words: Network, Knowledge and Exchange. By promoting the mobility of creative entrepreneurs, the project will enable them to showcase their work and access new markets.
- The project will allow artists and cultural professionals to develop their entrepreneurship skills, enabling them to contribute to the economic growth of the country in the long-term. It will also help them to advocate for further government support.