The project aims to support the development of the film industry in Madagascar by raising awareness and developing the skills of young people.
T-Movie is a non-governmental organization committed to the development of the Malagasy film industry.
- The capacities in film production of around 30 young professionals are strengthened
- An online database of Malagasy film professions and professionals is created
- Cinema and industry professions are promoted, particularly among young people
- Delivering full-time technical and practical training over a period of six months, including the production of short films
- Creating a website to house a cinema database available to the general public and organizing its launch and promotion
- Organizing a three-day festival to raise awareness of professions in cinema and to present the results of the project to representatives of various ministries, cinema professionals, partners and the general public
- Organizing tours around the country to raise awareness among a wider public regarding film industry professions
- Reinforces local competences and professional capacities: the project aims to contribute to the professionalization of the Malagasy film industry and to encourage young people to express themselves through cinema, by providing training and intensive practical work experience
- Reinforce the value chain of Madagascar’s film industry: the project promotes structural reinforcement of Malagasy cinema, taking into account the different professions tied to the production of a film
- Encourages and promotes the active participation of new players in the film industry: the project aims to open the country’s film industry to young people and to vulnerable social groups, while facilitating their social integration and stimulating the industry