Impact Fund, an NGO committed to the development of sustainable livelihoods, organizations and businesses, proposes to facilitate the flow of goods and services of cultural entrepreneurs in Botswana by: 1) creating an online cultural marketplace; 2) strengthening the capacities of cultural entrepreneurs.
© Courtesy of Impact Fund
- Develop an online platform to market cultural goods and services.
- Support cultural entrepreneurs to create an online presence.
- Train cultural entrepreneurs in product development and quality control.
- Support cultural entrepreneurs and key stakeholders to build appropriate small business management skills.
- Provide support with logistics, sales, distribution channels and customer service.
Strengthens access to local, national and global markets for cultural and creative goods and services. The Marketplace will facilitate domestic and international marketing of cultural goods and services, as well as engagement with relevant stakeholders for promotional, as well as administrative and logistical support.
Supports the broad participation in the creation and distribution of cultural goods in previously excluded regions. The sales and shared services platform will connect cultural entrepreneurs in hard- to-reach areas with customers. Training and coaching will enable the production of goods and services to match market demand as well as to reduce barriers to market their products online.