The project aims to develop strategic approaches to participatory governance of innovative cultural institutions by fostering their active involvement in planning, decision-making, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policies.
Kultura Nova Foundation is a public foundation committed to promoting and developing civil society in Croatia in the field of contemporary arts and culture.
- Participatory governance models and innovative cultural institutions in Europe will be mapped and analysed.
- Capacities of relevant stakeholders (public authorities and institutions, creative industries, civil society organisations and local communities) on emerging participatory governance mechanisms are reinforced.
- Participatory Governance Guidebook for Innovative Models of Cultural Institutions is produced and disseminated to relevant stakeholders.
- Reviewing and mapping best practices of participatory governance of innovative cultural institutions in Croatia and across Europe.
- Strengthening the capacities of 150 relevant stakeholders on participatory governance mechanisms through 2 coaching sessions and 7 intensive knowledge sharing sessions, as well as 7 capacity building workshops.
- Producing a Participatory Governance Guidebook for Innovative Models of Cultural Institutions.
- Contributes to the introduction of better informed cultural policies to promote the development of a dynamic cultural sector – The creation of a policy guidebook as well as the implementation of capacity-building workshops are instrumental in ensuring effective policy interventions to develop a competitive and dynamic local cultural and creative sector.
- Encourages dialogue and fosters cooperation – sharing information and experiences between key stakeholders will improve good governance in the cultural and creative industries sector.