Apply for funding
Review the basic requirements and select the call for funding to which you want to apply:
Applications can only be submitted to one call.
IFCD: Investing in creativity
The IFCD invests in projects that lead to structural change through activities promoting the diversity of cultural expressionsSee Requirements
U40 Empowered: Women Entrepreneurs Powering the Digital Creative Industries
This is a UNESCO initiative that promotes young female cultural entrepreneurs in the digital creative industries.See Requirements
Prepare your application:
- Click here to view all open calls.
- Download and review the Call: IFCD Call | U40 Empowered Call
- Download and review the Annotated Guide.
- Download, save on your computer and complete the Project Framework (including project objectives, outputs/deliverables, activities, budget and list of team members). The Project Framework should be opened and completed in Microsoft Excel or similar applications.
- Gather digital copies for all Complementary Documents that are required for your application.
Complete the online Application form:
All project proposals must be submitted through the online Application Form.
- Create your account.
- Log in and complete all the fields in the online Application Form. During this process, you can save your application and come back later, using your login and password.
- Upload the Project Framework and Complementary Documents in the dedicated fields.
- Before finalizing your application, ensure that all fields have been completed and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Date, sign and click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button to finalize your application.
Please note that the application and its complementary documents must be submitted in English or French.
All the online Applications must be submitted before the deadline indicated on the Call.
Applications submitted after this date will not be considered for evaluation.