10:00 am, Monday 14 December, 2015. UNESCO Fontenoy building, Room II.
Ninth ordinary session of the Intergovernmental Committee
Highlights of the session:
(Paris, 14-16 December 2015, UNESCO, Room II)
- International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD): approval of 6 new projects.
- Implementation and impact of Article 16 (Preferential Treatment for Developing Countries) and Article 21 (International Consultation and Coordination): decision to develop new specific training modules.
- Periodic Reporting: review of 5 new quadrennial periodic reports.
- Implementation of the Convention: decision to elaborate a preliminary draft of the Operational Guidelines on digital issues.
- Visibility of the Convention: public launch of the first Global Report “Re | Shaping Cultural Policies” on the implementation and impact of the Convention.