The project aims to reduce the rate of unemployment in the Palestinian cultural sector by introducing the first cultural entrepreneurship hub that aims to introducing entrepreneurship models for the Palestinian cultural sector, and supporting the Palestinian policymakers in identifying the needs to streamline the establishment, operation and expanding of cultural enterprises in Palestine.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- Review the existing business-related policies, regulations and laws to measure their flexibility towards cultural enterprises
- Measure preferential treatment and incentives for the cultural entrepreneurs in the Palestinian business environment with a focus on the legal and regulatory framework
- Conduct research to measure the preferential treatment and incentives for the cultural entrepreneurs in the Palestinian business environment
- Deliver recommendations and concrete mechanisms to improve the cultural and business policies for the inclusion of cultural enterprises in Palestine
- Introduce entrepreneurial models for cultural actors
- Conduct advocacy campaigns to introduce the importance to strengthen cultural entrepreneurship in Palestine