ResiliArt - Watch the debates
- ResiliArt Debate: 20th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration on Cultural Diversity (08/11/2021)
- Artists and Creativity beyond Crisis (15/04/2021)
- The Road to Recovery (14/05/2021)
- ResiliArt through the Lens of Asian filmmakers – Bora Kim and Naomi Kawase (02/02/2021)
- Fighting the COVID-19 infodemic through culture (25/05/2020)
The Status of the Artist
Pursuant to Decision 214 EX/13.II, all Member States as well as concerned NGOs and INGOs are invited to participate in a global consultation on the implementation of the 1980 Recommendation concerning the Status of the Artist.
Extended submission deadline: 15 January 2023
For more information, please click here
Culture in Crisis offers advice on how to respond to the most pressing needs and how to induce the structural changes needed to strengthen the resilience of the cultural and creative industries and prepare for the “new normal”.
Building on an analysis of studies conducted across the world in 2020, this study examines the economic impact consequences of the pandemic on the cultural and creative industries.
PERSPECTIVES for the diversity of cultural expressions is a series of policy briefs...