ResiliArt - Watch the debates
- ResiliArt Debate: 20th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration on Cultural Diversity (08/11/2021)
- Artists and Creativity beyond Crisis (15/04/2021)
- The Road to Recovery (14/05/2021)
- ResiliArt through the Lens of Asian filmmakers – Bora Kim and Naomi Kawase (02/02/2021)
- Fighting the COVID-19 infodemic through culture (25/05/2020)
Diversity of cultural expressions is more important than ever!
Due to the complex nature of their work, artists and cultural professionals are particularly affected and lockdown measures around the world directly impact the entire creative value chain – creation, production, distribution and access.
Check our collaborative platform and draw inspiration from best practices in the development of appropriate COVID-19 relief measures adapted to national contexts.
Culture in Crisis offers advice on how to respond to the most pressing needs and how to induce the structural changes needed to strengthen the resilience of the cultural and creative industries and prepare for the “new normal”.
Building on an analysis of studies conducted across the world in 2020, this study examines the economic impact consequences of the pandemic on the cultural and creative industries.
04 Apr 2022
The overall economic impact, social role and status of cultural professionals involved in...