Below are the main documents governing the functioning of the UNESCO Creative Cities Network. These documents were elaborated in the framework of the Annual Meetings, which provide a unique forum for collective decision-making on the future developments of the network.
Strategy and Mission:
Conclusions of Annual Meetings:
- Conclusions of the XI UCCN Annual Meeting in Enghien-les-Bains (France), 2017
- Conclusions of the X UCCN Annual Meeting in Östersund (Sweden), 2016
- Conclusion of the IX UCCN Annual Meeting in Kanazawa (Japan), 2015
- Conclusions of the VIII UCCN Annual Meeting in Chengdu (China), 2014
- List of UNESCO Creative Cities
- 2017 Designation Procedure
- UCCN Membership Monitoring Guidelines
- Host City Selection Criteria (updated in April 2017)
- What does it mean to be a UNESCO Creative City?
Event Communication Form: