Ulyanovsk organizes the VII International Cultural Forum “Culture and Business: Creative Capital of a Modern City”
The city of Ulyanovsk, along with the Government of the Ulyanovsk region, the Ministry of Arts and Cultural Policy and the Foundation "Ulyanovsk – Capital of Culture”, is organizing the VII International Cultural Forum (ICF) on “Culture and Business: Creative Capital of a Modern City” on 14 and 15 September 2017.
The forum entails a series of themed events targeting a wide professional community from the region of Ulyanovsk, the Russian Federation and the international community as a whole.
The major themes of the ICF 2017 include:
• Creative city: Cultural environment in the development strategy of innovative cities and techno parks;
• The new economy: Creative capital of the modern city;
• The establishment of a creative ecosystem in the territorial development strategy;
• Regional film commissions as a development mechanism of the territory, film industry and creative businesses; and
• The impact of modern bookselling infrastructure on the creative capital of the modern region.
Each year, the Forum witnesses an attendance of over 2000 people including experts and professionals from leading international and Russian organizations of culture, foreign cultural centres, public and non-profit organizations working in the field of culture and territorial development institutions.
As a part of this year’s forum, many cultural events are scheduled, including the International Book Exhibition-Fair, the VII International Assembly of Artists “Plastovskaya Osen”and many more.
For further information, please visit: http://www.forum.ulkul.ru/, http://ulkul.ru/en/