- Tele aulas - Transmission of tele classes with didactic content broadcasted by the Tele Aulas channel, in partnership with the Ministry of Education and the Public Television of Angola.
École au Bénin - Online platform with educational resources.
École au Bénin - TV - Educational video lessons produced by the Ministry of Education.
- INFRE Bénin - Online platform with educational resources for teachers and students.
- Radio Scolaire et Éducative (RSE) - Radio station aiming to provide education for young people and to promote ethical, moral and civic values within society.
- Botswana Educational Television - The Ministry of Education and Skills Development confirmed the launch of the educational television mid-April, broadcasting classes through TV to assist distance learning.
E-Thuto - Digital learning platform implemented in the north-eastern region of Botswana by the national government.
Radio Lesson Programmes - Educational content broadcast on RB1.
Burkina Info - The TV channel Burkina Info is broadcasting educational programs during school closures, with special emphasis on mathematics, physics, chemistry, French and philosophy.
Faso e-Educ@tion - Online platform created in collaboration with UNICEF with educational resources for teachers and students.
RNB, Ouaga FM, Savane FM, Watt FM, Oméga FM and national radio - Private and public radios broadcast educational contents focusing on pupils in grades ahead of examinations.
- Aprender e Estudar em Casa - Radio - Educational program broadcasted on television, radio and available on Youtube.
- Aprender e Estudar em Casa - Television - Educational program broadcasted on Television and available on Youtube.
Novos horizontes de aprendizagem - Moodle platform on which the Ministry of Education provides learning resources.
L'école à la radio - CRTV educational program also broadcasted by the national radio.
L'école à la télé - Daily educational programs broadcasted on CRTV since April 6 both in English and French to assist learning from home, with a special focus on exam preparation.
Online platform - A platform created by the Ministry of Education providing lessons to students in secondary education.
Central African republic
- Radio Ndeke Luka - The Central African Ministry of Education, UNICEF and Radio Ndeke Luka created and supported by Fondation Hirondelle in CAR, launched radio-based education programmes. Every day, at 5:05 p.m. Bangui time, numeracy and reading lessons in French and Sango, the national language, are broadcast to support the Ministry of Education's action for the affected children.
- EduTchad - Official e-learning platform of Chad contanaining online courses and material for secondary school students, launched mid-April to facilitate learning from home. The platform includes classes both in Arabic and in French.
- GoClass - E-learning platform for primary and secondary school students in Chad, created in April to assist continuity of learning during the COVID crisis.
Téle-Tchad Ecole - Lessons broadcasted through television.
- Classera Comores - In collaboration with Classera, the Ministry of Education developed an online platform in which teachers can share resources with students.
- École à domicile - A platform provided by the Ministry of Education to facilitate the interaction between teachers and students, as well as offer educational resources to students and their parents to ensure continuous learning.
- École à domicile - Radio - Educational programs developed by École à Domicile TV and broadcasted on the radio.
- École à domicile - TV - Educational programs broadcasted on the Tele Congo TV channel to support continuity of learning.
- Mon Ecole à la Maison - A platform of pedagogical resources created by the Ministry of Education intended for preschool, elementary, middle and high school students.
- Mon Ecole à la Maison - Radio - Educational program broadcasted by Radio Côte d'Ivoire.
Mon Ecole à la Maison - Television - Educational program set up by the Ministry of National Education, Technical Education and Vocational Training and broadcasted by RTI.
Democratic Republic of the Congo
- EDUC TV - Educational television broadcasting classes for primary and secondary school students.
- Ma Classe - Online learning platform of the Ministry of Primary, Secondary and Technical Education of the DRC in partnership with UNICEF, with courses and lessons available in different formats: video, audio and pdf.
- Okapi Ecole - The educational program "Okapi School" is broadcasted on Radio Okapi - the radio station of the United Nations Mission in the DRC.
- Cours Télévisés - TV and radio classes are transmited by the Radio Télévision Djibouti, according to a specific shedule since the 1st of April.
- E-learning platform Menfop - Official e-learning platform introduced by the Ministry of Education.
- Escuela en casa - Online platform created by the Ministry of Education, University Teaching and Sports for distance learning, containing a variety of online lessons.
- Escuela en mi casa - Radio - An educational program broadcasted on national radio.
Escuela en mi casa - TV - An educational program broadcasted on national TV channels to assist learners during school closures.
- Home Study - The Ministry of Education along with with Eswatini TV broadcasts the educational program "Home Study".
- E-textbooks - Textbooks for teachers and students in electronic format provided by the Ministry of Education.
Ethiosat TV - Nine educational channels named according to the region they serve.
Radio - Lessons focusing on 6 core subjects broadcasted on radio to students.
Apprendre à la maison - Radio - Educational program developed by the Ministry of National Education and broadcasted in Radio Gabon.
Apprendre à la maison - TV - Educational program developed by the Ministry of National Education and broadcasted on the TV channel G1ère.
- XGEST - Platform created by the Ministry of National Education to facilitate distance learning for various grades.
- QTV and GRTS, Gambia Education TV (GETV) - Education programs broadcasted daily on QTV and GRTS channels and at the same time on various radio stations.
- Edmodo Ghana - A Ministry of Education digital learning initiative designed to connect Ghanaian learners to their teachers and ensure continuity in their education.
- Ghana Learning TV - The Ministry of Education broadcasts educational programs through GLTV, a free-to-air National Television Channel and GBC radio stations.
- M'booré - "Online courses in different subject areas for grade levels facing national examinations.
- Ma réussite entre mes mains - A platform for online classes, podcasts, e-books and self-assessment excercices for students.
- Startime - Radio - Classes broadcasted on the radio for the grades preparing for national examinations.
Startime - TV - Classes broadcasted on the television for the grades preparing for national examinations.
- Edu Channel TV - Educational programs broadcasted by the Kenya Institute for Curriculum Development Edu TV Channel
- Kenya Education Cloud - Portal created by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development offering a library of digital resources for pre-primary, primary and secondary school students.
- Kenya Institute for Curriculum Development (KICD) - Distance learning content provided by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development.
- KICD Radio - Radio broadcast for out of school learners.
- LNBS - Educational programs broadcasted through the Lesotho National Broadcasting Service.
- MoE distance learning project - Educational programs provide continuity of instruction and engage students meaningfully at home utilizing national and community TV and radio stations for all learners at home from early childhood education to secondary education during the coronavirus crisis.
Izaho koa mba te hahay - Educational radio program broadcasted on RNM.
- Kilasi pour tous - The Ministry of National Education and Technical and Vocational Education (MENETP) has designed a programme called "Kilasi" to help students during this period of confinement. 'Kilasi pour tous' has been broadcast on the national channels RNM and TVM since Wednesday, April 8.
- Notesmaster - Online platform for distance learning developped in cooperation with the Ministry of Education.
- MCDE - Lessons broadcasted through radio channels in collaboration with the Malawi College of Distance Education covering primary school grades.
- ORTM - The national television of Mali broadcasts educational content starting from 14 April for primary and secondary levels.
Radios communautaires - Learning content broadcasted through community radios.
So Kalan: ma classe à la maison - Educational Program broadcasted on Africable Télévision.
Sokalan - Moodle platform on which the Ministry of Education provides digitalized resources.
- Elearning platform - A platform allowing students graduating from secondary school to continue the remaining courses online with the help of video lessons and e-books.
Radio Mauritanie and TVM - The Ministry of Fundamental Education and National Education Reform created an experimental program for distance training through public media for the benefit of students in 6th grade.
- eResources - Educational resources for students up to grade 9.
- Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation (MBC) - Educational lessons are broadcasted by MBC on four different channels for students from Grade 1 to Grade 9. The lessons have been prepared with the collaboration of the Mauritius Institute of Education (MIE), the Open University of Mauritius, the Mahatma Gandhi Institute and individual teachers.
Instituto de Educaçao Aberta e à Distância - Learning resources available in the Student Space of the Institute of Open and Distance Education.
- RadioEscola - Classes in different subject areas broadcasted by the Radio Moçambique and Televisão de Moçambique for primary, secondary and TVET students.
TeleEscola - Classes in different subject areas broadcasted by the Radio Moçambique and Televisão de Moçambique for primary, secondary and TVET students.
#LearnOnOne - Recorded lessons and other educational programmes ranging from early childhood development to adult education broadcasted by One Africa TV.
- Namibia Reads - Namibia Reads is an application promoted by the Ministry of Education consisting e-books, activities and quizzes for children aged from 3 to 12 years.
- Radio classes - Educational content broadcasted through various radio stations (Prestige FM Minna, Zuma FM Suleja, Landmark Kontagora, Crystal FM Minna and Power FM Bida) since mid-April for secondary school students.
- Ministry of Education - A platform developed by the Task Team responsible for Coordinated Education response to COVID-19 pandemic to provide information, guidance, and resources for the continuing education and individualized learning of children at home.
Mobile Classroom - Online platform created by the Ministry of Education where students have access to a pool of video contents.
Television and Radio Lessons - Educational television and programs broadcasted on different channels, depending on the state.
Radio Learning Program - Educational radio program broadcasted on Radio Rwanda, Radio 10, Radio Maria, KT Radio, and Radio Inkoramutima.
- Rwanda Education Board repository - Online platform with all courses as per the national curriculum for pre-primary, primary and secondary schools.
São Tomé and Príncipe
- Escola em Casa - Radio - Radio classes developed by the Ministry of Education and broadcasted through National Radio.
- Escola em Casa - TV - TV classes broadcasted by the Ministry of Education through the Santomean Television channel.
- Apprendre à la maison - Resources provided by the Ministry of National Education for pre-school, primary school and secondary school aged students
Canal Education - Platform offering educational videos.
- Télé-école - An educational and school television station, transmitting daily lessons to pupils approved by the Ministry of National Education.
- E-learning center - A portal providing to primary and secondary students learning material and videos.
- MoE Televised Programme - The Ministry of Education developed a televised programme which broadcasts lessons for different levels on different topics such as French, Mathematics and Geography.
- Radio lessons - Pre-recorded lessons for primary and secondary schools were aired by the National Radio Broadcasting Station.
- Radio Teaching programme 95.3 FM - Sierra Leone’s Ministry of Basic and Senior School Education (MBSSE) and the Teaching Service Commission have launched a radio teaching programme for children and adolescents. The programme covers the core curriculum subjects for primary to senior secondary level education.
- Department of Basic Education TV - The Department of Basic Education broadcasts educational support for learners and teachers on the Openview HD (OVHD) platform – channel 122.
- ePortal - E-learning portal of the Western Cape Government, containing different types of resources available in English and Afrikaans for use by students and teachers.
- Ministry of Education - A number of online courses and reading material made available on the site of the Ministry of Education for different grade levels to facilitate learning from home during school closures.
- Radio Program - The series provides curriculum support lessons to learners in Grades 10, 11 & 12 and Early Childhood Development (ECD), broadcast across three SABC TV Channels and 13 Radio stations with online support.
- TV Program - The series provides curriculum support lessons to learners in Grades 10, 11 & 12 and Early Childhood Development (ECD), broadcast across three SABC TV Channels and 13 Radio stations with online support.
- Radio Miraya and SSBC Monday - The educational programs broadcasted on Radio Miraya and SSBC cover English language, mathematics and science subjects.
Azam TV - The Ministry of Education in Tanzania in collaboration with the Tanzania Institute for Education has prepared educational programs for primary and secondary level students to continue learning during school closures, aired through TBC Radio, Azam TV, Chaneli Ten, and ZBC Radio.
- TBC Radio, Azam TV, Chaneli Ten, and ZBC Radio - The Ministry of Education in Tanzania in collaboration with the Tanzania Institute for Education has prepared educational programs for primary and secondary level students to continue learning during school closures, aired through TBC Radio, Azam TV, Chaneli Ten, and ZBC Radio.
- Kolibri Uganda: The National Information Technology Authority partnered with UNICEF to introduce Kolibri countrywide, a free e-Learning platform to assist children during the school shutdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The platform is available online and offline, with education content approved by the National Curriculum Development Centre (NCDC).
- UBC TV, CBS Radio, Star FM - The Ministry of Education and Sports arranged for broadcasting of lessons via TV and radio channels regularly during school closures.
Educating our Future - The Zambian National Broadcasting Channel (ZNBC) opened an educational program dedicated to the provision of classes during the closure of schools and beyond.
Radio LessonsThe Ministry of Education has collaborated with local radio stations to provide lessons to children.
- ZBC Radio Lessons Programme - Lessons in different subjects for ECD to grade 7 are broadcasted on multiple radio stations. .
Mafatih En-najah’ - Educational program for students in examination classes in primary, middle and secondary school broadcasted through the channels of national television.
- ONEFD – The National Bureau for Distance Education and Training (Office national d’éducation et de formation à distance) of the Ministry of Education provides online learning platforms in different subjects for all academic levels.
TV Web ONEFD - Youtube channels with educational content for different levels.
- EduNET – Provides various educational services for all school levels and enables communication between faculty members, students and parents.
Education Egypt Live - Lessons in different broadcasted on TV.
Elearning - Another platform provided by the government for e-learning targeting kindergarten, primary and secondary school students.
Live broadcast platform - Official platform offered by the Ministry of Education to enable direct communication between teachers and students.
- MOE E-Learning - Official E-Learning portal of the Ministry of Education, including interactive programs, virtual lessons, electronic books.
- Educational channel on YouTube - Lectures by the educational television for all levels provided by professors and the General Directorate of Curricula and produced by the Educational TV Directorate.
- Iraq educational platform - Online educational platform with resources for students.
- Newton - Online platform created by the Ministry of Education with educational resources and a live broadcast of educational satellite programs.
- Darsak - Official e-learning portal of Jordan, including video lessons for primary and secondary school students.
- Noorspace - A unified electronic system for all schools to communicate and organize work between schools, teachers, students and parents through an electronic portal fed by the School Information Management System of Jordan in cooperation with the educational resource repository for teachers.
Teachers platform - A site provided by the ministry for teachers to prepare them for distance education, containing online courses and other materials.
TV Lessons Program - Lessons are broadcasted on the Sports Channel of Jordan TV.
- E-learning portal - Official e-learning portal provided by the Ministry of Education for students, teachers, parents and school administators.
- MOE video channel – A dedicated YouTube channel featuring video lessons and conferences from teachers.
Tele Liban E-learning - Lessons in different subject areas broadcasted on TV.
- MEHE - Official learning application of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education with information for teachers and other education personnel.
- Libya Al-Ahrar Channel - The Ministry of Education broadcasts lessons via the Al-Ahrar TV channel for different grades.
- School-ly - Libyan portal for e-learning, including an electronic library of lessons corresponding to the national curriculum.
- Elearning platform - The platform allows students graduating from secondary school to continue the remaining courses online with the help of video lessons and e-books.
- Radio Mauritanie and TVM - The Ministry of Fundamental Education and National Education Reform created an experimental program for distance training through public media for the benefit of students in 6th grade.
- ABHATOO - A platform launched by the National Documentation Centre providing educational content by subject area addressing different grade levels in accordance with the national curricula.
- BacTV - An online platform with video lessons and educational programs.
- TaalimTice - A collection of videos by subject area provided by the Ministry of Education.
TelmidTice - A collection of videos by subject area provided by the Ministry of Education.
TV channels - Lessons broadcasted on three TV channels covering different levels from kindergarten to baccalaureate.
- Oman Mubasher Live TV and Oman Culture Satellite Channels - TV channels diffusing distance education lessons for grade 11 and 12 students, according to a specific schedule for all subjects.
Mawred - Youtube Channel - A YouTube channel created by the Ministry of Education to provide educational resources and materials in order to support teachers and students through video clips that include diverse knowledge, skills and experiences relating to the school curriculum.
- MoE platforms - The digital education platform of the Ministry of Education allows students to access interactive educational content and interact with their teachers during school closures.
- It-Mohae - Official portal provided by the Ministry of Education, including learning materials by grade and subject area based on the national curriculum.
- Palestine TV and Al Quds Educational Channel - Educational contents broadcasted to cover all grades.
Rawafid educational portal - A platform provided by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education in Gaza offers educational contents, school curricula, technological and e-learning tools to teachers and students.
Voice of Education Radio - Lessons broadcasted via radio for all grades.
- Ministry of Education channel - A compilation of 1700 online lessons uploaded continuously to the Youtube channel of the Ministry allowing students to follow their classes at a distance.
Siraj - Educational program to help children from 2 to 8 to explore the Arabic language, and build their literacy and numeracy skills.
Qatar TV - Qatar Media Corporation (QMC) in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Higher Education launched two TV channels named Education 1 and Education 2 to broadcast educational programmes to students.
- Future Gate - Interactive platform providing interactive digital content, virtual classrooms, as well as syllabi for teachers.
- Ien National e-portal - Official online learning portal of the Ministry of Education with course material for grades from pre-primary up to secondary education.
- IEN TV Channels - 20 satellite TV channels providing live broadcasting of curriculum explanations, lessons, and educational activities.
- Vschool - E-learning platform created by the Ministry of Education containing resources by grade level and subject area.
Syrian Arab Republic
- ECE Platform - Educational platform for early childhood education with video lessons and other materials.
- Syrian Educational Platform - Official platform of the Ministry of Education containing interactive educational video and audio materials for primary and secondary school students.
- Youtube channel - Youtube channel of the Ministry of Education with a repository of online classes.
- CNTE - Portal of the National Center for Technologies in Education, containing a virtual library and other useful resources.
- Edunet - Official online learning platform of the Ministry of Education, displaying information on examinations, digital school related projects, events and containing resources for learning.
Watania Educative - Lessons for different education levels broadcasted on the TV Channel 'Watania 2'.
United Arab Emirates
Alef Education - Online resources for students, parents and teachers provided in collaboration with the Ministry of Education.
EduShare - An electronic depository of rich content and videos, easily accessible to teachers from the Learning Management System.
Learning Management System - The official Learning Management System of the Ministry of Education allowing students to access content for learning and communicate with the teachers.
Learning Curve - A professional development platform which allows all teachers to attend training courses online.
MOE Library – A platform established by The Ministry of Education allowing teachers and students to view and interact with the learning curriculum electronically and to download electronic copies of books.
Swift Assess - The Ministry of Education's comprehensive assessment management platform.
- TV Channel - Educational lessons broadcasted live on TV. Students can communicate directly with the course providers to ask questions and inquiries during the broadcast through the studio numbers.
ASIA & THE PACIFIC
- ABC TV Education - ABC Education offers educational resources including videos, games and programs for primary and secondary students
- Scootle - Platform providing educational resources to students, parents and teachers covering many subjects from Arts, Languages, Geography, Math, Science to Technologies for students from level 1 to 12.
- Digital Content - A platform containg interactive multimedia content to teach Bengali, English, Mathematics, Science and other core subjects in alignment with the primary curriculum (first-fifth class) prepared by National Curriculum and Textbook Board (NCTB).
Ghore bose shikhi - Lessons for primary education students broadcasted through multiple radio channels. Contents cover Bangla, English, Math and Social Sciences, in line with the national curriculum.
My School at My Home - Television lessons for students in grades six to ten broadcasted in the Bangladesh Television.
- BBS TV Channel - TV channel broadcasting lessons for students from pre-primary to secondary levels.
- Bhutan e-Learning program - Platform providing a collection of digital resources including text, visuals, videos, audio resources targeting primary and secondary school students.
MoE platforms - A platform introduced by the Ministry of Education providing guidelines and resources to schools, teachers and parents.
Program Pembelajaran Di Rumah - Home learning program focusing on English, Mathematics and Science, broadcasted by Radio Television Brunei.
- MoEYS E-learning - Video lessons streamed by the Ministry of Education for different grade levels and subject areas broadcasted on Facebook.
Think! Think! - The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports in cooperation with the Japan International Cooperation Agency launched the platform to provide classes with over 15,000 types of puzzle games to young pupils.
TVK-Education - Educational programme supporting learning for students in kindergarten, primary and secondary schools broadcasted on the National Television of Kampuchea and other cable TV networks throughout the country.
China Education Network Television - Lessons for different education levels broadcasted on television.
- National Network Cloud-Platform for Educational Resources and Public Service - Provides free teaching and learning resources for primary and secondary school students.
- FEMIS LIVE Version - The Ministry of Education's official education management system, including information and resources for schools, teachers and students.
- RF One and RF Two radio channels - A set of planned supplementary programmes are shared daily by the the Ministry of Education, Heritage and Arts through the Schools Broadcasting Unit and Fiji Broadcasting Corporation on two radio channels, RF One and RF Two radio stations.
- MHRD - A collection of different platforms suggested by the Ministry of Human Resource Development for online learning during the health crisis.
- National Digital Library of India - An online library created by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, providing academic content by subject area for different levels of education, including lifelong learning.
Swayam Prabha - Channels devoted to telecasting of educational programs accessible across the country. The channels air courses for school education (class 9-12), higher education (undergraduate, postgraduate) as well as for out-of-school children, vocational education and teacher training.
- Radio Edukasi - Educational programs broadcasted on the radio.
- Rumah Belajar - A platform providing learning content, learning management system for digital classroom and other resources that enable its users to interact, communicate online and organize distance learning activities.
- SPADA - An e-learning platform provided for free at the moment for students of tertiary education.
TV Edukasi - TV Edukasi has two channels airing live education programs, one for students and another for teachers.
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
- Network Education - Educational TV programs broadcasted daily for all grades
- Shadweb.iranlms.ir - An application designed by the Ministry of Education to establish a social network for students, giving them a sense of the classroom in a virtual environment.
- Together for One Another - The Physical Education Department of the Ministry of Education in cooperation with the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting has designed various programs for students for well-being and mental health, called 'Together for One Another.
- Future Classroom – A collection of platforms pointing users to a variety of useful sites for teaching and learning.
- MEXT – Platform to support e-learning by age, level of education and subject.
NHK education - A national broadcasting company dedicated to provide supplementary educational lessons to all students via TV and radio across the country.
- Kiribati School e-Resources - Electronic resources of Kiribati provided by the Ministry of Education for students in grades 1 to 13.
- MOE E-Learning - A platform introduced by the Ministry of Education providing guidelines and resources to students and teachers from kindergarden, primary to secondary level students.
- Television & Radio - The Ministry of Education and Sports and the Ministry of Information, Culture and Tourism offer educational programmes covering primary and secondary education aired on satellite TV, national TV and radio channels
- MoE-DL - Online learning platform provided by the Ministry of Education, containing digital textbooks, videos, online teaching applications and other useful resources.
- Eduweb TV - Collection of online classes, videos and materials for teachers provided by the government.
TV Okey - TV Okey launched by the public broadcaster Radio Televisyen Malaysia (RTM) delivers education television programs to students.
- Filaa - Educational platform developed by Maldives government providing online learning material for students and supports teachers
- TelekilaasA - TV program delivering lessons focusing on grade 10 and 11 students in preparation for upcoming examinations. The program is aired on 'Public Service Media' and Yes TV.
- Student Support Programme - A large amount of resources available for grades 7 to 9 organized by subject area.
- MBC TV channel - Online lessons aired on MBC channel to support at home learning.
Education Channel - Lessons broadcasted on MRTV and radio and available on Youtube.
- Learning Portal - Online platform with educational resources for students.
NCED Virtual - The National Center for Education Development (NCED) provides educational content to students grade 1 to 10.
- Radio Jingle - The Ministry of Education Science & Technology in collaboration with other partners introduced radio programs with potential learning activities for children during lockdown. (Radio Annaapurna Kaski 93.4)
- Learning from home - Official platform of the Ministry of Education for distance learning, offering different resources by subject area in English.
- Ki te Ao Mārama - Learning resources in Maori from pre-primary up to secondary levels.
- Papa Kāinga TV - The Ministry of Education in collaboration with TVNZ delivers entertaining educational programming for students from preeschool to secondary school levels.
- Open Courseware - Portal of the Virtual University of Pakistan with a repository of course materials organized by subject area.
- RadioSchool - Educational content broadcasted in Radio Pakistan.
Taleem Ghar - An educational TV programme launched by the Punjab province’s School Education Department to broadcast educational contents to students from grade 1 to grade 10, covering Science-based subjects, Mathematics, General Knowledge, and Languages to all students across the province of Punjab.
TeleSchool - Educational programmes broadcasted on television across the country to support distance learning for students from grade 1 to grade 12, focusing on Mathematics, English, Urdu and Science subjects.
- DepEd Commons - An online platform for public school teachers to support distance learning modalities to continue the delivery of basic education.
- DepEd Radio - Educational programmes broadcasted on 162 radio stations nationwide to provide lessons to all students.
- DepEd TV Channel - Lessons broadcasted on 207 television channels to all students across the country.
Republic of Korea
Educational Broadcasting system (EBS) – Provides advanced educational service by offering various multimedia content.
KERIS - A collection of different platforms are available at the site of the Korea Education and Research Information Service for online learning and OER.
- Onschool – a portal providing learning materials for students and teachers for K12 levels.
- 2AP Radio Station - Radio lessons for different subjects broadcasted on 2AP radio station.
- MESC website - On-line resources on the website of the Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture for Early for Childhood Education, Primary Education and Secondary Education.
- TV1 & National Channel - The “LA OSO O AOAOGA FOU” TV program broadcasts relevant content for ECE and primary school levels.
- E-learning center - A portal providing to primary and secondary students learning material and videos.
- Singapore Student Learning Space - E-learning portal from the Ministry that provides online learning material for students and supports teachers.
- SIBC radio - Radio lessons produced since end of April by the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development broadcasted on SIBC radio station.
- Solomon Islands iResource - An online platform with educational resources created by the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development.
- Channel Eye and Nethra TV - State-run TV channels broadcasting educational content during the time of school closures.
- E-thaksalava - The national e-learning portal of the Ministry of Education offering learning materials to facilitate learning from home for grade 1-12.
- Digital Learning Centre - an online learning platform developed by the Office of Private Education Commission (OPEC) to provide education via internet connection to the general public and all elementary and secondary students nationwide during the coronavirus outbreak.
Educational TV Channel - Educational content broadcasted on 17 TV chanels to students aged kindergarden to high school across the country.
- ESKOLA BA UMA - Educational videos broadcasted on the Facebook site of the Ministry of Education for different grade levels.
- Timorleste Learningpassport - E-learning portal of Timor-Leste containing various resources facilitating distance learning.
Homskul Givhan - Radio program to support parents and students with home schooling up to primary school levels.
- Moodle - The Ministry of Education has put in place a Moodle platform to faciliate continuity of learning during school closures.
- MOE E-Learning - The Ministry of Education provides the list of websites supporting distance learning.
- Elearning - Official platform of the Ministry of Education for distance learning, offering Learning resources from pre-primary up to secondary levels divided by subject area.
- National and local TV channels - Local and national television stations broadcasting lessons to ensure continuity of learning for students from grades 1 - 12.
EASTERN EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA
- Akademi.al - Platform endorsed by the Ministry of Education containing over 5000 instructional videos and live lessons.
- RTSH Shkolla - TV broadcast of educational programs for all levels of primary and secondary education.
- Radio RTSH - Lessons broadcasted through the Albanian National Radio for students across the country.
- Education Television, RTA and private TVs - Educational programs are broadcasted in different channels in agrement with the Ministry of Education: Education Television for Kabul province, Radio Television of Afghanistan in 32 provinces and private TVs cover teacher training programs.
Maarif - Online platform containing courses for primary and secondary school students.
- Dasaran - Provides free access to online encyclopedia on school subjects, e-books, contests and games to primary and secondary school students. The system was created by the joint efforts of the Ministries of Education, Science and Culture of the Republic of Armenia.
- E-school Armenia - Classes broadcasted by the public television for grades 1 to 9. The videos are also available on the ArmEduChannel on Youtube.
- Heravar - a comprehensive distance education resources website containing a number of online resources and tools that are constantly updated.
- ARB TV Gunesh - Learning time' program broadcasted on two TV channels 'Madaniyyat' and 'ARB Gunesh'.
- E-resurs - A repository of free e-textbooks, e-tests, video lessons, and e-learning, created by the government.
- Elektron Dərslik Portalı - Electronic Textbook Portal – An e-books portal linked on the Azerbaijani Ministry of Education website.
- Video.edu.az - A collection of video lessons on all school subjects and grades. The video lessons are prepared in accordance with the general education curriculum and are recommended by the Ministry of Education to be used by learners during temporal school closure.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- e-Nastava - Online learning platform deployed in the Republika Srpska region of the country, providing students and teachers with useful materials and online classes.
- TV channels - Seven education authorities prepared online classes through TV broadcasts targeting lower primary school grades.
- National Electronic Library for Teachers - "Electronic library to support teachers with pedagogical materials for online learning".
- With BNT2 at school - Educational TV program launched by the BNT2 channel and the Ministry of Education.
- Skola za zivot - A platform for distance learning and teaching with materials divided by grade and subject area.
- Skola za zivot - Television - The Ministry of Science and Education in cooperation with the Croatian Radio and Television offers classes for students of primary school. The video lessons are available both online and on TV.
- Ucitelka - A television broadcast programme called UčíTelka (Teachers) providing first grade elementary school TV lessons. Broadcasted in Česká Televize
Nadalku - A site launched by the Ministry of Education supporting distance education, containing links to online education tools, updated information and examples of good practices, as well as experiences regarding distance education.
- Education-nation – There is no official platform created by the Ministry of Education, however, the Ministry recommends to use a collection of digital solutions compiled by the Estonian initiative, Education Nation.
- EL.GE - A platform supported by the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport, for teachers and students with thematic resources based on the national curriculum.
- Email.mes - Instructive site of the government for public schools dedicated to the Covid crisis.
- Feedc Edu - A national platform for online learning with the possibility for sharing tasks, uploading/downloading files, and conducting group lessons.
- Teleskola - A TV programme that provides engaging lessons in various subjects to students of all ages.
- Oktatas – A collection of resources published by the Ministry of Education for online teaching and learning.
- Digitalis oktatas - The main public TV channel of Hungary (MTV) broadcasts online classes in different subject areas targeting primary and secondary school students. The recordings are also available online.
MoE platform - The platform provided by MoE to offer all educational resources and tools to all students and teachers for distance learning.
National broadcasting system - Live and recorded broadcasts of educational lessons to all students in various subjects.
- Balapan - Lessons broadcasted on the TV channel 'Balapan'.
- Kazakhstan national open education platform - An educational platform established by leading universities of Kazakhstan. Offers online courses in the basic undergraduate disciplines studied in Kazakh and Russian.
- Kundelik - A digital learning platform with tools and materials for representatives of educational institutions, as well as teachers, students, parents and administrators of educational institutions.
- Uztaz - A portal for educators, provides access to free lesson plans and online courses.
- Balastan TV channel - TV lessons for schoolchildren broadcasted on TV channels KTRK Balastan and ElTR Ilim Bilim.
- Bilim Bulagy - An open educational portal endorsed by the Ministry of Education of Kyrgyzstan with free access to online lessons with videos for secondary school students (grades 5-9) in mathematics, biology, history, physics, chemistry, geography, English language, Kyrgyz and world literature in Kyrgyz and Russian.
- "Digital lessons" education portal - Online platform created by the Ministry of Education with educational resources for students.
- Ibilim - An open educational portal endorsed by the Ministry of Education of Kyrgyzstan with free access to online video and audio lessons for primary school students on mathematics, Kyrgyz, Russian, English languages, music and arts.
- Kitep - Open e-library of the Ministry of Education of Kyrgyzstan.
- Lib - Open library of materials (including textbooks and guides for teachers) distributed under open license.
- LTV7 program - Educational programs broadcasted for primary and secondary level students in different subject areas.
- Skola2030 - Online platform targeting primary and secondary school aged students including special education, containing resources in different subject areas.
- Tavaklase - An educational TV channel called 'Your Classroom', created by the Ministry of Education and Science and its partners.
- Naujienos - a digital teaching platform with learning environments, methodological materials, teaching aids and other school-relevant information.
- Domiosios Pamokos - The Lithuanian National Radio and Television offers programs featuring educational contents and interactive elements in different subject areas.
- Econtent - Over 3020 tele-lessons and 206 e-textbooks available for learners of K12 education.
- Mongolian Television Association - 16 television channels of the Mongolian Television Association are broadcasting TV lessons to students, parents and public in mongolian, kazakh, tuva and sign languages.
Uci.me - An online platform offering over 450 interactive and multimedia contents for students, including digital textbooks.
Skolskiportal - Teaching and leanring materials for primary and secondary school aged students.
UciDoma - Classes broadcasted on two chanels TV BOIN and TV TEUTA, covering various subjects targeting primary and secondary school students.
- TV-Classroom - Educational programs broadcasted on the Macedonian Radio and Television channels, providing content for K12 students.
- Eduino - Online classes targeting lower primary, primary and lower-secondary education for all children aged 6 to 14.
Republic of Moldova
- Educatie Online - The platform provided by MoE, Culture and Research in partnership with the Chisinau City Hall offers video lessons and educational resources to all students from grade 1 to 12 including those who are preparing for their exams. The platform also provides educational support to parents as well as psychological advices to students.
- TV Moldova 1 - A TV channel providing educational content for students of grades 9 and 12 to prepare them for the national examinations.
- Educred - An online platform launched by the Ministry of Education and Research which centralizes different types of free digital resources and useful information in view of supporting teachers in using the new technologies during the learning activities with pupils.
- Manuale - The digital version of all school textbooks approved by the Ministry of Education and Research can be accessed and downloaded for free on this dedicated platform.
- Telescoala - A partnership between the Ministry of Education and Research and the Romanian National Television TVR, which offers courses to students of the VIIIth and XIIth grades, in order to prepare them for the upcoming national exams. The courses are available on TV and online (on Youtube, on the program's Facebook page, and on the websites of the TV channels).
- Edu portal - The Ministry of Education's official portal providing information on distance learning for different levels, including a compilation of different resources.
- Russian e-school - An open educational platform supported by the Ministry of Education of Russia aimed at teachers, learners and parents providing free access to high-quality interactive lessons, practice and tests on all subjects from grade 1 to 11.
- TV channels - Educational programs broadcasted on various national and regional channels in different subject areas, including preparation for secondary school graduation exams.
- Worldskills - A platform for digital skills development recommended by the Ministry of Education.
Nastava na daljinu - Distance learning in Bosnian language broadcasted by the Sandzak TV channel.
Portal of MoE for online teaching - A platform provided by the Ministry of Education to give additional support to students, such as tests and additional materials.
- RTS and RTS Planet channels - Classes aligned to the national curriculum are screened on two channels of the Serbian Broadcast Company focusing on selected subjects.
- ucimenadialku.sk - a website created by the Ministry of Education, containing webinars, online lessons, recommendations for teachers, professional staff and parents.
- Školský klub - TV lessons for grades 1 to 4 broadcasted on the RTVS channel.
- Viki - a portal of educational contents divided by subject area launched by the Ministry of Education.
Izodrom - Educational content in different subjects for students in all grades is broadcasted on RTV SLO.
- SIO – National portal for up-to-date information services, a training catalogue, an e-material repository and technical content support for primary and secondary level students and teachers.
- Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan - Website of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan. It provides access to free educational materials.
Bahoriston TV channel - Television lessons broadcasted on the 'Bahoriston' TV channel.
- OER Portal - Portal of open educational resources and scientific materials.
- Remote Educational System - The Ministry of National Education will launch a “remote educational system” free of charge on March 23 2020 with a television and internet-based curriculum on a national scale. Some online resources and applications are already available on the Ministry’s website.
- TRT EBA TV - Classes for grades 1 to 12 broadcasted on TV. The recorded lessons are also available in an online platform containing other educational resources.
- All-Ukrainian - Lessons are broadcasted for students on Ukraine TV and accessible later on the 'All-Ukrainian School Online' website.
E-school - A platform providing educational contents including video tutorials, tests and materials for independent work in 18 subjects to students in grades 5-11 as well as offering teachers with methodological support.
- Youtube of the Ministry of Education– The Ministry of Education of Ukraine provides a selection of online classes during the coronavirus crisis.
- Eduportal.uz - The official portal of the Ministry of Public Education of Uzbekistan which provides free access to teachers and learners to electronic textbooks, video lessons, tests, virtual laboratories, audio lessons, educational games, lesson plans, exit examination tests and other teaching and learning materials for all grades of primary and secondary school in Uzbek and Russian.
- TV channels - Three national TV channels broadcast educational programs for primary school students, initiated by the Ministry of Public Education. The programs are being aired during all days of the week in three languages – Uzbek, Russian and English along with sign language translation.
- UZEDU – A collection of resources by the Ministry of Public Education to facilitate learning during school closures.
WESTERN EUROPE & NORTH AMERICA
- BMBWF – Website of the Austrian Ministry of Education, Science and Research dedicated to assist students and teachers with links, resources and information in support of distance learning.
- Eduthek.at – Resource portal of the Ministry with teaching materials for primary and secondary schools, sorted by subjects.
- ORF-1-Freistunde - The public TV station ORF 1 broadcasts a special education program for students at all school levels including documentaries, explanatory videos, as well as a news, specifically designed for the target audience.
- Enseignement.be – Online platform with pedagogical resources for teachers and students from the Wallonia Brussels Federation.
- e-classe.be - Online platform with pedagogical and educational resources for teachers from Wallonia-Brussels Federation
- Klascement - National OER platform of Belgium containing a variety of resources from pre-primary to adult education.
Y'a pas école, on revise! - Educational program targeting students from 6 to 12 years old to fill their gaps in Mathematics, French and Science.
Alberta_Engaging all learners! - A collection of learning supports, including videos and documents.
Alberta_My Child’s Learning: A Parent Resource/L'apprentissage de mon enfant : Ressource pour les parents - A website that provides parents with information specific to each grade level.
Alberta Distance Learning Centre - Official platform of Alberta containing resources for students and teachers.
- Curriculum Nova Scotia - Official platform of Nova Scotia containing resources aligned with the curriculum in English and in French for K12, organized by level and subject area.
- LearnAlberta.ca - More than 4,000 digital resources in English and French aligned with Alberta’s K-12 curriculum.
- Manitoba_My learning at home/Mon apprentissage chez moi - A collection of resources provided by the Manitoba Ministry of Education to support distance learning.
Newfoundland and Labrador_Centre for Distance Learning and Innovation (CDLI) - A website dedicated to development and delivery of senior high school distance education programming, development and delivery of online teacher professional development, and oversight of K-12 technology integration initiatives.
- New Brunswick_Learning at Home: Resources for families - A collection of online resources provided targeting primary and secondary school students and families during isolation.
- New Brunswick_Je m’éduque - Directory of educational activities for students, teachers and parents of French-speaking school districts in New Brunswick.
- Nova Scotia_Learning at home - Nova Scotia’s Learning Plan offers both e-learning and at-home educational options for students. The site contains information and resources for parents, and e-learning supports for teachers.
Nunavut_Angirrami Illinniarniq - Learn-at-home website that offers free access to some of the same educational resources used in schools. With a current focus on getting Inuit language resources out to families.
- Ontario Learn at home/Apprendre à la maison - A compilation of online resources in English (also available in French) for facilitating learning at home in the state of Ontario.
- Open School British Columbia Keep Learning Resources - A website dedicated to parents and caregivers to assist them with homeschooling during school closures, including resources, advice and ideas for learning activities
- Prince Edward Island Home Learning Resources - Resources for learning from home in both English and in French for K12 education.
- Quebec Open school/L'école ouverte - Quebec state's official online learning platform for K12 education levels, including resources in English and in French divided by subject area.
Saskatchewan - A website dedicated to students and teachers in both English and French, with teaching tools and student learning and well-being supports.
Télé-Québec en classe - Télé-Québec, in collaboration with Quebec's Education Ministry, created educational content for broadcasting on TV.
- Learn From Television - Educational television programs broadcasted on the TV channel RIK2.
- Photodentro - Online platform with resources for distance learning offering materials in different subject areas.
- Schools.ac.cy - A site supporting teachers in web development and brings access to educational material for all levels of education.
- emu.dk - Learning portal by the MInistry of Education supporting teachers with digital resources for online teaching and learning.
- OPH.fi – The new site of the Finnish National Agency for Education to answer the needs of students, teachers and families during the coronavirus outbreak.
- OPH resources - A collection of resources and materials to support distance learning, provided by the Finnish National Agency for Education.
Yleisradio - Learning programs broadcasted by the national public broadcaster.
- Ma classe à la maison – The Centre national d'enseignement à distance provides a virtual classroom system accessible via smartphones and computers, enabling teachers to facilitate the organization of distance learning.
- Maison Lumni - A 52-minute daily program dedicated to students aged 8 to 12, produced in collaboration with the Ministry of National Education, broadcasted on France 4, France 2 and France 5.
- Bayerischer Rundfunk: Schule daheim -Online lernen - Database with educational videos, sorted by subjects and aligned with the Bavarian curriculum. Initiative of the Bayerischer Rundfunk (Bavarian broadcasting service).
- Bildungsserver Berlin-Brandenburg - Website with recommended online tools and materials in support of distance learning.
- Bildungsserver Mecklenburg-Vorpommern - Secured online database for teachers with materials in support of distance learning.
- Hamburger Bildungsserver - Database with online tools and materials in support of distance learning, sorted by subject.
- Hessischer Bildungsserver - Database with online tools and materials in support of distance learning, sorted by grade and subject.
- Landesbildungsserver Baden-Württemberg - Regularly updated database with materials and guidance for distance learning, sorted by subjects.
- Landesmedienzentrum Baden-Württemberg - Website with online materials, webinars and tools in support of distance learning, including online consultations for teachers and parents.
- Mebis- Landesmedienzentrum Bayern - Online platform with educational videos and online tools in support of distance learning.
- Niedersächsischer Bildungsserver - Website with recommended online tools and materials in support of distance learning.
- Online Schule Saarland - Secured online platform for teachers and learners, including video conferencing tools, online materials, possibility to upload, share and exchange documents, integrated e-mail etc.
- Thüringer Schulportal - Online platform for educators, including online tools and materials in support of distance learning.
- Unterstützung für das Lehren und Lernen in der Corona-Krise - Overview of online tools and materials in support of distance learning in Sachsen-Anhalt.
- Unterstützungsangebot für Lehrerinnen und Lehrer in Phasen des Distanzlernens - Guide for teachers in support of distance learning, including collection of tools and materials.
- weBBcloud - Secured online platform for teachers and learners to upload, store and share learning materials in Brandenburg.
- Home Learning Programme - Primary/Secondary schools have access to an online programme which provides children and their parents with a structured learning routine.
- Digital Educational Material - A platform launched by the Ministry of Education containing resources by grade and subject area.
- Interactive School Books - Online book repository for students and teachers.
Mathainoumestospiti - Online platform created by the Ministry of Education to facilitate distance learning.
We learn at home - A TV program broadcasted at the national television aimed at primary school students.
- Iserasuaat - A repository of contents for students and teachers in primary, secondary and vocational education.
- Ministry of Education webpage - A page dedicated to school closures because of COVID-19 on the site of the Ministry of Education, informing and advising parents on learning from home and how to ensure continuity of learning.
edTV - TV - programmes with a learning focus are broadcasted on different TV channels..
- PDST - A distance learning platform and collection of resources for teachers in order to provide continuity to pupils/students during the health crisis.
- Scoilnet - The official portal for Irish education offering online resources to support schools, teachers, students and parents.
- INDIRE webinars – National Institute for Documentation, Innovation and Educational Research (INDIRE) platform providing webinars for teachers to support them in the adoption of distance learning methodologies and tools.
RAI Scuola - The nation’s public broadcaster RAI in collaboration with the Italian Ministry of Education provided programs with educational content, including animated series and shows on art, music, history and science.
- Education Portal - Platform with learning resources for students in different subject areas.
- Kanner Doheem - Platform with ideas for extra-curricular activities to do at home
- Schouldoheem.lu - Platform with learning content, available to schools, teachers and students.
- Curriculum.gov.mt - Digital resources from the Ministry of Education for students from early years to secondary school.
TeleskolaAn - initiative by the Ministry for Education and Employment for parents and students alike to find appropriate lessons presented in an easy user-friendly manner so that all students can continue their studies at home.
- Lesopafstand - Website developed by Kennisnet in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science providing resources to ensure continuity of learning during school closures.
- NRK Skole - Educational content broadcasted via the public TV channel.
- epodreczniki.pl - Learning portal by the MInistry of Education with online learning resources.
Szkoła z - TVPEducational content broadcasted on the TVP channel.
- Apoio à Escolas – Set of resources to support schools in the use of distance learning methodologies to enable them to continue teaching and learning processes.
- Estudo em Casa - TV classes are broadcasted starting from 20 April for basic education (1 to 9 grade) to complement the use of online tools.
- Aprendemos en Casa - TV programs available through the channel ClanTV, aimed at students from 6 to 16 years old.
Aprendo en Casa Online - platform with educational resources, tools and applications available for teachers, students and their families.
- Educlan – An online channel supported by the Ministry of Education that presents educational resources during the period of suspension of classes because of the coronavirus.
- INTEF – Ministry of Education pedagogical resources to support distance learning.
- Procomún – A collection of close to a 100,000 educational resources and learning objects in different formats created by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science with contributors of the educational community.
- Skolahemma - A site supported by the Swedish National Agency for Education, offering materials for students and teachers to facilitate distance learning during the coronavirus crisis.
- Eduport.ch - Joint website of the State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation and the Swiss Conference of Cantonal Ministers of Education with information, links and resources in support of distance learning.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- BBC Bitesize - BBC provides multiple educational resources to support learning at home.
- DfE Online Education Resources - The UK government has brought together an initial list of online educational resources to help children to learn at home, offering a wide range of support and resources for pupils of all ages.
United States of America
- Resources for Learning at Home - List of resources available on the websites of multiple federal agencies.
- TV programs - Departments of Education in certain states developed partnerships with TV broadcasters in order to provide instructional series to help students learn remotely.
Antigua and Barbuda
- Home School 101 - Educational TV program broadcasted on ABS Television/Radio, focusing on English, Math and Sciences.
- Biblioteca Digital – A portal for students and teachers for all schools in the country to access more than a hundred classical books and novels.
- Seguimos educando - Video lessons by subject for primary/secondary levels and materials for teachers to prepare them for online teaching.
- Seguimos Educando - Radio - As part of 'Seguimos Educando', the radio broadcasts two blocks of programs daily, developed jointly by the Ministry of Media and Public Communication and the Ministry of Education of the Nation.
- Seguimos Educando - TV - TV programs designed for different curricular levels: initial level, first, second, third, fourth and fifth grade.
- Material Educativo - Platform with different learning resources for early, basic and secondary education.
- Bahamas Virtual Learning Portal - A virtual learning portal by the Ministry of Education providing pedagogical resources for all students in the context of the current Covid-19 crisis.
- E-learning portal - A virtual portal by the Ministry of Education providing access to free and useful contents and e-learning tools for everyone including students, parents and teachers.
CXC Learning Hub - The Caribbean Examinations Council provides learners and instructors a platform with a single access point to multiple resources and a space for learners, educators, parents and employers to access multiple high-quality resources supporting teaching, learning and assessment.
In it together - A TV program created in cooperation with the Ministry of Education Youth, Sports and Culture, UNICEF, and national partners, offering contents ranging from cooking, communication and gardening to reading, maths, and science to kids.
Ministry of Education Radio Programs - The Ministry of Education offering a series of short lessons to students via FM radio discussing languages, mathematics and general topics.
- Student Resources - The Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports and Culture has made educational resources available on its website for young learners (4-12 years) and teachers to encourage learning during the school closures.
- Aula virtual para la educación en Bolivia - The Ministry of Education presents the educational portal "Virtual classroom for education in Bolivia" so that teachers and students have the possibility to continue teaching and learning in times of the health emergency.
- TV Culturas, Educación y Deportes - TV programs focusing on education targeting students as well as teachers, assisting them in lesson planning and content creation.
- Banco Internacional de Objetos Educacionais – An initiative of the Brazilian government that covers open educational content from preschool to university education.
Seguimos Conectados - 1000 hours of free educational content for basic education broadcasted in TV Escola
- Aprendo en línea – Online platform providing pedagogical resources for students from 1st grade of primary education to 4th year of secondary school.
- Aprendo FM - Educational radio space to reinforce the learning of students in languages, Science, Mathematics, History and Well-being.
Aprendo TV - Educational TV program broadcasted on TV Educa Chile, focusing on a different topic every day.
- Aprender digital - Educational resources, guides and applications collected to assist teachers to create content and conduct classes at distance.
- Prof en Casa - Radio - Educational content broadcasted on the radio.
Profe en Casa - TV - Educational content broadcasted on TV.
- Aventura Bikëtsö - Radio programs for students aged 5 to 9 and 10 to 12. Each program lasts 26 minutes and develops educational content for learning and entertainment.
- Aprendo en casa - A new strategy and platform created by the Ministry of Education that provides different digital resources in education from early childhood up to secondary schools.
Aprendo en casa - TV - The Ministry of Public Education created a television program with contents for primary and secondary students.
- Caja de herramientas – Digital ‘toolbox’ for teachers for conducting distance learning classes created by the Ministry of Education.
- Canal Educativo - The television programming of Canal Educativo (Educational Channel) for the National Education System includes a total of 49 programs for all education levels, transmitted during fifteen days, with alternating schedules for primary education and retransmissions for the rest of the educational levels.
- CubaEduca - CubaEduca constitutes a virtual space and integrating platform, which provides a whole set of contents and services related to Cuban education. It is an interactive, systemic, dynamic communication channel linked to the Cuban school curriculum.
- Class Support Materials - The Ministry of Education of Dominica made available support materials on its website including English, Maths and Science videos and interactive simulations.
- Enlinea Minerd - A central portal containing curated content, classified by grade. Resources include a content repository, solutions for students and teachers, and a separate platform for secondary education.
Aprender la Tele - The program 'Aprender la Tele' proposes educational contents that are directly linked to the national learning objectives. It is broadcasted in 160 tv channels and also available online at the site 'Educa contigo'.
Radios Rurales Comunitarias - Educational content broadcasted on rural community radios.
- Recursos educativos digitales – Ministry of Education platform for students and teachers to support home learning.
Aprendamos en casa - Educational content transmitted through TV Channel 10.
Material para la continuidad educativa – A platform by the Ministry of Education providing pedagogical resources for all students in the context of the current Covid-19 crisis.
- Radio El Salvador - Educational program focusing on early childhood education called 'Growing Reading'.
- PRATIC - A platform of educational resources and digital learning solutions was introduced mid-April containing resources available for students, parents and teachers who are forced to stay at home during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Télé Ecole - In collaboration with the National Television of Haiti and the Ministry of Education, an educational program with different subjects is broadcasted every day targeting primary and secondary school students.
- M-Star Learning Support Platform - An intuitive educational platform for all public schools in Grenada, supporting traditional face-to-face classroom instruction, all models of blended learning and fully virtual online course delivery.
- Aprendo en casa - TV - Educational content broadcasted on TV.
- Aprendo en casa - Radio - The radio program offers learning sessions in Mathematics, Communication, Languages and Natural Sciences and a 'Let's Live Together in Harmony' session containing lessons about values and psychosocial support.
- DIGECADE - Learning portal by the MInistry of Education with online learning resources for secondary school teachers.
- Mineduc Digital - Online learning resources for primary levels of education.
Guyana Learning Channel - Television channel broadcasting educational programs.
Interactive Radio Instruction - Radio lessons for Grades 1-3 of primary school.
- Ministry of Education - Resources, articles and collection of online platforms are displayed on the site of the Ministry of Education assisting families, students and teachers in distance learning during the crisis.
- PRATIC - A platform of educational resources and digital learning solutions containing resources available for students, parents and teachers who are forced to stay at home during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Educatrachos - Provides content, activities, tools and educational resources in different formats, designed to be used by teachers and students.
- Radio Educativa SRE - Educational radio programs for grades 1 to 6 on the following subjects: Spanish, Mathematics, Social Sciences and Natural Sciences.
- STVE TELEBÁSICA - A program of the Ministry of Education of Honduras that promotes learning with the support of audiovisual resources.
Education Television - The program provides learners with lessons of the core subjects based on the national curriculum so that pupils can learn at home at their own pace.
- National Library of Jamaica - The National Library of Jamaica (NLJ) is helping secondary-school students to prepare their School-Based Assessments (SBAs) via its online resources.
- Aprende 2.0 - Resources of the Ministry of Public Education that seeks to promote the use of ICT to foster the development of digital skills.
- Aprende en casa - Online resources that support the TV lessons.
- Aprende en casa - Radio - Educational content aligned with the program 'Aprende en Casa' transmitted through radio IPN targeting students and youth.
- Aprende en casa - TV - A program launched by the Ministry of Public Education of Mexico that provides TV lessons to support learning a home, transmitting preschool, primary, secondary and high school education content based on the national curricula.
- TELEsecundaria – Previously existing system of distance education programs for high school students in rural areas of the country.
- Nicaragua Educa - Educational content and pedagogical resources for students and teachers.
- TV Educa Nicaragua - Educational content for all grades broadcasted on TV and available on the website of the Ministry of Education.
- Conéctate con la Estrella - A program that provides TV and radio lessons to support learning at home, broadcasted in SERTV and different radio frequences.
- Educapanama – Online courses by the Ministry of Education for pre-, primary and secondary school students to follow classes from a distance.
- Biblioteca Digital - Provides a set of resources to support schools and teachers with educational materials and the possibility to design lessons directly in the platform.
- Tu escuela en casa - A site providing content, activities, tools and educational resources proposed by the Ministry of Education designed to be used by teachers and students.
- Tu escuela en casa - Radio - A radio program that provides lessons to support learning at home in line with the online platform provided by the Ministry of Education.
- Tu escuela en casa - TV - A TV program that provides lessons to support learning at home in line with the online platform provided by the Ministry of Education.
- Aprendo en casa - An online platform by the Ministry of Education, offering content for K12 levels and special education.
- Aprendo en Casa - Radio - A radio program to support learning at home, aligned with the online platform of Peru.
Aprendo en Casa - TV - A TV program to support learning at home, aligned with the online platform of Peru.
PerúEduca – A digital platform provided by the Ministry of Education offering services to the education community.
- Moodle Platform - A platform provided by the Ministry of Education offering courses and resources for teachers and students.
- Radio - The program is targeted at primary and secondary students and includes readings of narratives and informational texts by educators.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Education Alive - A platform dedicated to students from pre-primary schools to secondary schools as well as teachers providing educational resources.
- Television programs - TV programs aligned to the national curriculum in Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Arts and Math for all levels.
Trinidad and Tobago
- DEIE Learning Management System - ECCE - Platform provided by the Ministry of Education of Trinidad and Tobago, providing resources covering all subjetcs for all students from pre-primary levels to tertiary schools.
- Division of Education's Broadcast - A TV programme series on different subjects broadcasted on channel 5 and TTT channel.
- Ministry of Education Online Learning Platform - Platform provided by the Ministry of Education of Trinidad and Tobago, providing online classes, e-learning materials, assessments and other resources for K12 education.
- Plan Ceibal – Resources for teachers and students that are accessible from any device, as well as remote programs, which help mitigate the effects of the suspension of educational activities due to temporary closure of educational centers.
- TA, Tiempo de Aprender and C+ - The National Public Education Administration, Televisión Nacional Uruguay (Channel 5) and Plan Ceibal offers a television series for primary and middle school students and their families.
- Cada Familia Una Escuela - Online platform with educational resources and study plans for different levels.
- Cada Familia Una Escuela - Radio Educational content broadcasted on Radio Educativa.
- Cada Familia Una Escuela - TV - A newly created TV program by the Ministry of Education, broadcasting educational and health related content..