More information - Vanuatu
His Excellency Mr Tallis Obed Moses
Born in December 1963 (Nationality: Ni Vanuatu- ethnicities originating from Vanuatu)
- 1987: BA Degree in Economics and Business Administration, University of the South Pacific, Fiji.
- 1993: Advanced Diploma in Trade Policy, General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) Training Institute Geneva, Switzerland
- 1998-2006: First Ni Vanuatu appointed as Chairman of the Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority.
- 2005: First Ni Vanuatu appointed to the position of Rotational Representative in the Pacific Islands Forum Delegation to the WTO in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2007: appointed as First Ni Vanuatu resident Ambassador to the European Union and the Kingdom of Belgium.
- 2009: Appointed as Chair of the Least Developed Countries/ EU Global Climate Change Alliance Committee to negotiate new climate change financing with EU.
- Since February 2011: Vanuatu’s Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Vanuatu to France and as High Commissioner to United Kingdom and the Court of St James.
- Since August 2011: Ambassador and Permanent Delegate to UNESCO.
Permanent Delegation of Vanuatu to UNESCO
Ambassade de Vanuatu
Avenue de Tervueren 380
Chemin de Ronde
+00 32 2 771.74.94
Vanuatu National Commission for UNESCO
Ministry of Education
Phone: (678) 22 309
+678 7731386 / 7740480 (mobile Chair)
+678 7746647 (mobile SG)
+678 7116618 (mobile officer)
Email: jpnirua(a)vanuatu.gov.vu (Chair), ibergmans(a)vanuatu.gov.vu (SG)