ASPnet schools connected for Science, Peace and Development
Photo credit © UNESCO ASPnet/Rishikul Vidyapeeth Sonepat India
Students and teachers from UNESCO Associated Schools across the world have mobilized for World Science Day for Peace and Development 2014, directly taking action for a sustainable future in and outside the classroom.
- Armenia: Sustainable Future through Science Education
- Turkey: Memorial trees for science education and peace
- Belgium: Environmental awareness, science and ICT
- India: Science Park visit
- India: Science Fair
- Belarus: Science makes the world go round
- Belarus: Science museum and telecommunication
- Lebanon: Science Fair
- Lebanon: Inquisitive Scientists
- Lithuania: Science Education: "Towards the light"
- Greece: Science for Peace and Development
- Pakistan: World Space Week Celebrations
- Dominican Republic: Natural Heritage and Science Education
- Online Discussion: Science and technology - Internet (you need to be logged in to see this discussion)
To learn more about actions, projects and ideas by UNESCO Associated Schools in support of sustainable development and global citizenship, check out the Actions, Projects, Illustrations, Ideas or Multimedia pages of this platform.
If you want to tell us about your own activities, create your account here!