Smile, love and believe: Day of Persons with Disabilities - Greece
To honour the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, December 3, students (aged 8-12) of Aristotelio College Primary School, Thessaloniki, Greece have created wonderful tender videos to say to all of us that we all can smile, love and believe:
- Paris Stathis (3rd grader) in this video says to us that we all can smile and love: Click here to watch the video
- Thomas Manakas (3rd grader) urges us all to believe in ourselves: Click here to watch the video
- Panos Kesoglou (6th grader) presents people who have overcome limitations:Click here to watch the video
Others have created their sweet little stories to show that not everyone is good at everything, but each one is good at something!
- Elina Kortara (5th grader) writes a story about a rabbit that couldn't see: Click here to read the story
- Dimitra Katsifa (5th grader) writes the story of the rabbit that can't walk: Click here to read the story
- Helena Leonova (4th grader) about a rabbit that can be happy if we help it be happy: Click here to read the story
- Cryssa Sokratous (4th grader) about the bunny which is sad because it thinks it has no friends. But that's not true... Click here to read the story
- Georgia Liakaki (4th grader) about Sad Bear to say again that all people deserve to have friends, no matter what! Click here to read the story
George Sougas (3rd grader) makes an image to say that Disabilities are Special Abilities (top left corner - click to enlarge).
Students also created little cartoon books. Learn more