Barefoot: raising awareness about poverty - Sri Lanka
Many students in the world suffering from poverty even don't have shoes to wear.
So we aware the students' idea about walking barefoot...
- Get your students to draw round both of their feet.
- On one, they need to write a 'Wish' or 'Message' for the future for the children of the world.
- On the other, they need to carefully colour it, in whatever way they want... perhaps in a style of the art of your country with patterns or symbols.
- They need to cut round both feet and put their first name and age on the bottom of each one.
- Collect in all the finished 'Feet'
- Arrange them in a collage either inside or outside of your school/building.
- Take a photo of the collage