School Violence and Bullying
- School Violence and Bullying: Global Status Report, UNESCO, 2017
School-related gender-based violence
- Global Guidance on Addressing School-Related Gender-Based Violence, UNESCO, UN Women, 2016
Also available in French
- Why ending school-related gender-based violence is critical to sustainable development , SRGBV Working Group, 2016
- SRGBV is preventing the achievement of quality education for all, Education for all global monitoring report: policy paper 17, 2015
- School-Related Gender-Based Violence in the Asia-Pacific Region, UNESCO, UNGEI, 2014
- Connect with respect: preventing gender-based violence in schools; classroom programme for students in early secondary school (ages 11-14), UNESCO, 2016
- Reaching Out – Volume 1: Preventing and Addressing School-related Gender-based Violence in Viet Nam, UNESCO, 2016
- Infographic on global guidance on school-related gender-based violence, UNESCO, 2016
Homophobic and Transphobic Violence
- Out in the open: education sector responses to violence based on sexual orientation and gender identity/expression, UNESCO, 2016.
Summary report available in English and French
Infographic available in English
- From Insult to Inclusion: Asia-Pacific report on Bullying, Violence and Discrimination on the Basis of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity, UNESCO, 2015.
Download the Executive Summary.
- La violencia homofóbica y transfóbica en el ámbito escolar en Latinoamérica: hacia centros educativos inclusivos y seguros, UNESCO, 2015.
In Spanish only
- El bullying homofóbico y transfóbico en centros educativos: taller de sensibilización para su prevención (Guía de facilitación), UNESCO, 2015.
In Spanish only
- Bullying targeting secondary school students who are or are perceived to be transgender or same sex attracted: Types, prevalence, impact, motivation and preventivemeasures in 5 provinces of Thailand, UNESCO Bangkok, 2014.
- Good Policy and Practice Series, Booklet 8: Education Sector Responses to Homophobic Bullying, UNESCO, 2012.
Also available in Chinese, French, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- International Day against Homophobia and Transphobia Lesson Plan, UNESCO, IDAHOT, 2012.
Also available in French, German. Locally adapted for Thailand in "Lesson Plans for teaching about sexual and gender diversity".
- Reaching Out – Volume 2: Preventing and Addressing SOGIE-related School Violence in Viet Nam, UNESCO, 2016