© SERES/B. Rosenzwweig
UNESCO-Japan Prize on ESD
The UNESCO-Japan Prize on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) honours outstanding projects by individuals, institutions and organizations related to ESD.
The nomination process for 2016 is now closed. The 2017 call for nominations will be launched in January 2017.
- 17 January 2017: Launch of Call for Nominations
- 2 May 2017: Last date to submit Online Nominations
- 15/16 June 2017: International Jury Meeting
- September 2017: Announcement of the Prize Winners
- November 2017: Award Ceremony in Paris, France (TBC)