© SERES/B. Rosenzwweig
UNESCO-Japan Prize on ESD
The UNESCO-Japan Prize on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) honours outstanding projects by individuals, institutions and organizations related to ESD.
The 2017 call for nominations is currently running.
- 17 January 2017: Launch of Call for Nominations
- 2 May 2017: Last date to submit Online Nominations
- 15/16 June 2017: International Jury Meeting
- September 2017: Announcement of the Prize Winners
- November 2017: Award Ceremony in Paris, France (TBC)