To help member associations to promote progressive education methods in their countries, with a view towards comprehensive and continuing education. To stimulate the creation of new associations or federations. To ensure consistency in teaching methods among national systems. To carry out international teaching projects for school and out-of-school educators, trainers of trainers, concerning literacy, education, social development and sustainable development.
- "Les Clos d'enfants", houses for children between 3 and 6 years old.
- Setting up of an early childhood network in French-speaking Africa (Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso)
- Setting up of a French-speaking early childhood network in the Indian Ocean (Antananarivo, Madagascar)
- Setting up of the “Réseau International Prime Enfance Europe” (European section of the International Early Childhood Network”)
- World Forum – Education for the globalisation era
- Dunkerque (France), from 29 June to 6 July 2003, with more than 100 participants representing 30 NGOs.