This month, our Focus on a Field Office is dedicated to our Office in Quito.
This issue - prepared with contributions by the Sectors and Office concerned - also provides detailed coverage of the following major events, which will be used for benchmarking performance next year:
- World Press Freedom Day (3 May)
- International Ministerial Meeting: Education Sector Responses to Violence based on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity/Expression (17-18 May)
- UNESCO at the World Humanitarian Summit (23-24 May)
- 5th Meeting of the Scientific Advisory Board of the United Nations Secretary-General (24-25 May)
- Yemeni Heritage Week-Museums United for Yemen (24-30 April)