International Day for the Universal Access to Information
- Proclamation of 28 September as the "International Day for the Universal Access to Information"
2015, 38th Session, General Conference, Resolution 38 C/70
- Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Article 19 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Brisbane Declaration
- Dakar Declaration
- Finlandia Declaration
- Maputo Declaration
- New Delhi Declaration
- Recommendation concerning the Promotion and Use of Multilingualism and Universal Access to Cyberspace
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
For more documents, visit UNESCO Freedom of Information list of documents.
- African Platform on Access to Information
- Open Government Partnership
- Global Media Forum for Development
- Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Target 16.10
For more websites, visit UNESCO Freedom of Information list of websites.