The Global Education Monitoring Report is an annual publication that monitors progress toward global education targets due to be achieved by 2030. Each year, the Report picks a particular theme that is topical and feeds into on-going debates about obstacles, bottlenecks or opportunities to be seized for education.
The GEM Report has many outreach tools which its audiences can sign up to receive or be a part of. These include press releases, a news alert, a regular blog, twitter, facebook, and linkedin.
For more information, please contact:
Press materials and other resources
> Sign up to receive press releases direct to your inbox
Press material for the 2016 Report
- Global Press Release: English, French, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic and Spanish
- LAC Press Release: English Portuguese, and spanish
- SSA Press Release: English, French and Portuguese
- Southern Asia Press Release: English
- N.Africa and W.Asia Press Release: English French
- Key Messages: English, French Spanish and Portuguese
- Video of key messages from the DG and Director of GEM.
- Opinion piece by the Director-General: English, Spanish Chinese and Arabic and Russian
- Opinion pieces by the Director of the GEM: English Spanish
- Second opinion piece by the Director of the GEM: English
- Third opinion piece by the Director of the GEM: English
- B-roll list of school feeding programmes, farmer field schools and indigenous communities
- Photos from launch events of the 2016 GEM Report