XVIIth Annual Large Marine Ecosystems Meeting
The primary objective of the 2015 meeting is to consolidate and operationalize the LME Partnership in accordance with the objectives of the recently approved GEF LME:Learn project and engaging marine and coastal project leaders in meeting those objectives.
The meeting will focus on:
- Building Global and regional networks of partners;
- Mobilizing knowledge, capturing best practices, and developing new tools;
- Strengthening capacity and partnership building, and;
- Communication, dissemination and outreach.
- Google Marine Layers (IUCN)
- Transboundary Water Assessment Programme - Large Marine Ecosystems (IOC-UNESCO)