At its annual meeting, the International Task Force on Teachers for EFA will adopt the strategic plan for its second phase (2014-2016) and examine the theme "The Management of Teacher Education – Trends in Policies and Practice: what works, why and for whom?".
The meetings to take place are:
• Meeting of UNESCO's Regional Bureau for Education in Africa
• International task force steering committee
• All Task Force members’ meeting
• The 6th International Policy Dialogue (27-28 November)
• The African Union and its partners for the Pan-African Conference on Teacher Development (PACTED) coordination meeting
The agenda items include:
• the adoption of the strategic plan for the second phase of the International task force (2014-2016)
• the 6th international policy dialogue forum on "The management of teacher education"