Meeting of the Scientific Advisory Committee of MOST
This meeting of the newly composed Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) will take place to strengthen its contribution to the Management of Social Tranformations (MOST) Programme. It will take place at UNESCO Headquarters on 26 and 27 October 2015. The meeting is closed.
In order to strengthen the SAC’s contribution to MOST, its membership has been recently extended from six to nine members as the MOST Statutes allow for.
The first meeting of the newly composed SAC will focus on the following:
- A presentation by Ms Sakiko Fukada-Parr, Professor, New School for Public Engagement, New York, on “2030 Agenda and implications for MOST”
- MOST strategic orientations (in which the draft MOST strategy and operational guidelines will be presented)
- The role and functions of SAC
- Revision of SAC rules of procedure
- Adoption of recommendations to IGC
- Election of the President of SAC and its two Vice-Presidents.