Exhibitions - International Women's Day 2014
The inauguration of the exhibitions in the framework of the International Women's Day 2014 will take place on Friday, 7 March at 1 p.m. in the Salle des Pas perdus.
The Director-General will give the opening remarks and the President of each Electoral group will also take the floor to present their artist(s).
This year, we will receive 9 artists :
- Azerbaijan : Ms Asmar Narimanbekova, painter
- Bangladesh : Ms Rokeya Sultana and Ms Kanak Chanpa Chakma, painters
- Benin : Ms Angela Etoundi Essamba, Photograph
- Bolivia : Traditional textile art from indigenous women of the communities of the Department of Potosi
- Bulgaria : Ms Mad-Jarova, Painter
- Canada (Quebec) : Ms Manon Barbeau, filmmaker, scriptwriter and Founder of "Wapikoni Mobile" (mobile studios for aboriginal youth)
- Federation of Russia : Ms Natalia Ivanova, "The ethnics origins of Beauty"
- Peru : Natalia Velit, Painter