5th International Conference of Ministers and Senior Officials Responsible for Physical Education and Sport (MINEPS V)
The following key themes have been proposed by UNESCO’s Intergovernmental Committee for Physical Education and Sport (CIGEPS):
• Access to Sport as a Fundamental Right for All
- Access of women and girls;
- Inclusion of persons with disabilities.
• Promoting Investment in Sport and Physical Education Programmes
- Promoting quality physical education;
- Sport mega events and their sustainability.
• Preserving the Integrity of Sport
- Commitment to the values of sport and the fight against match fixing, illegal betting, doping and corruption in sport.