Nodes of Cultural Entrepreneurship
It is a strategy of articulation that seeks the decentralization of the guidelines of the national policy on cultural entrepreneurship and on cultural and creative industries through a network of local institutions, agents, organizations and cultural enterprises of each of the country's 11 prioritized municipalities, for the strengthening and promotion of the ecosystems of cultural and creative industries.
• Research and knowledge: To identify and characterize the ecosystem of cultural and creative industries in the municipality, its potentialities and the main difficulties that impede its development.
•Linkage: To coordinate the public and private institutions of the municipality that develop activities linked to the ecosystem of the cultural and creative field.
• Defining a structured work agenda based on a process between the agents that belong to the node, either public, private or belonging to civil society.
• Training: Providing and managing spaces for training and development for cultural entrepreneurship.
• Funding sources: Managing sources of funding and projects to strengthen the ecosystem of cultural and creative industries in the municipality.
• Fostering an encompassing vision of the cultural sector, in which diverse cultural agents are interrelated and necessary.
Creation and consolidation of ecosystems of regional and local cultural and creative industries in which the policy of the sector is implemented based on vocations and territorial realities.
Positioning the cultural and creative industries as a sector that contributes substantially to social and economic development at the local, regional and national levels, in a sustainable way.
For the implementation of this initiative the following investment resources have been allocated annually by the Cultural Entrepreneurship Group:
2015: $109.231 USD
2016: $114.717 USD