British Council of Namibia
Key objectives of the measure:
The aim of the cooperation are:
- to foster education and cultural relations;
- to connect people in Namibia with people in the UK;
- to engage in cultural relations work, building links between citizens of the United Kingdom and Namibia; and
- to provide opportunities for thousands of Namibians to acquire globally recognised qualifications.
Scope of the measure:
Nature of the measure:
Main feature of the measure:
The main feature is education and cultural relations, through connecting people in Namibia with people in the United Kingdom.
Results expected through the implementation of the measure:
The expected results are:
- Strong education and cultural relations established;
- people in Namibia with people in the UK connected;
- Regular engagement in cultural relations work; and
- opportunities for thousands of Namibians to acquire globally recognised qualifications available.
Financial resources allocated to implement the measure:
The institution is funded by the British Government and also raises funds from its activities.
Area(s) of Monitoring