Chapter 8 of the Swaziland National Council of Arts and Culture
- Government shall implement a youth policy to empower the youth and foster their appreciation of Swazi culture.
- Government shall facilitate the development of culturally based strategies aimed at eliminating ignorance among youth relating to sexuality, domestic violence, sexual abuse and rape.
- Ensure that the girl child is not disadvantaged by cultural practices such as early marriages resulting from kutekwa and kwendziswa.
- Promote expansion of the learning of cultural values, norms and practices through the school system.
- Promote equal opportunities for boys and girls in all spheres of life.
- Ensure that specific programmes for youth and children are factored into all aspects of development strategies.
- Support the participation of the youth in traditional and cultural events.
- Encourage the youth to be active in the cultural industries and explore their talent to their fullest potential
The main feature of the measure is to promote, develop and preserve matters of Arts and Culture instilling pride and enriching the livelihoods of the Swazil people. This include the youth who also have a section in the policy that talks on how to promote and develop their art skills
The main expected result from implimenting the measure is developed capacity among the youth in arts as well as a developed arts industry through youth active participation.
The financial resources allocated to the implimentaqtion of the measure are as reflected in the Arts and Culture Policy as a body responsible for developing you in arts