- By June 2015, there were 368 film facilities, 533 screens, and an average number of 110-130 films imported in Viet Nam per year.
- The 2014 admission of some cinema training institutions exceeds their targets in the Strategy and Development Plans for Vietnam Cinema.
- Equitizing 4 out of 5 film production companies under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (except for the National Documentary and Scientific Film Studio)
- State commissioned films in 2015: 08 feature films for cinema screening, 36 documentaries, 10 animated films. Films produced by private companies: 32 feature films for cinema screening, 17 documentaries, 30 animated films.
- Market for films in cinema theatres: Released 40 Vietnamese feature films with an average revenue of 17.5 billion VND/film (nearly 800,000USD), total revenue of 700 billion VND (31.8 million USD) and 17.5 million cinema goers; Distributed 181 foreign films with an average revenue of 8.87 billion VND (nearly 400,000USD)/film, total revenue of 1,590 billion VND (more than 72 million USD) and 21,140 cinema goers.
- The number of cinema goers: Number of ticket buyers: 39,640,000; Number of cinema audiences watching films free of charge shown by Mobile film screening groups: 12,000,000; Total number of cinema goers: 51,640,000.
- About the market share of Vietnamese films:
+) The number of Vietnamese films produced and distributed accounted for only 18% of the total films in cinemas.
+) Revenue of Vietnamese films accounted for 30%, in which the revenue of a Vietnamese film was double than that of a foreign film.
- The number of ticket buyers in 2015 increased about 14% compared with 2014 (39,640,000 and 35,710,000 respectively).
- Revenue of Vietnamese films and imported films in 2015 increased about 21% compared with 2014 (2,290 billion VND and 1,890 billion VND respectively).
- The rate of Vietnamese people going for a film in the cinema per year has substantially increased: 2015 with 0,57 film per person vs. 2014 with 0,53 film per person.