5.1. What elements demonstrate the applicant’s organizational capacity and competence to manage the project and implement the work plan?:
the action plan and the claimed output:
1. 20 participants (10 from Jordan and 10 form Palestine (5 women and 5 men each) will able to promote Tolerance and culture diversity, managing anger, able to promote convention and implement activities and expand the concepts.
2. guideline of Tolerance and culture diversity in been prepared and printing, workshop will been implemented: tolerance concept, knowledge of convention, culture diversity, anger management, communication skills, self-confidence skills, interpersonal skills, planning and implementing activities skills, etc...
3. Youth members in Tolerance clubs, # of youth participate in meetings of clubs establishment
4. Type of planning activities, type of implementing activities through clubs, kind of initiatives , %of youth interested in the clubs activities, % of youth join the clubs and activities
the Trainers’ capabilities:
1. Expert in working in diversity environment
2. Knowledge of IFCD convention
3. Able to transfer knowledge and skills
4. Experiences in workshop subjects
1. Present diversity in culture in both countries
2. Present deferent religions
3. Genders respect
4. urge to work in culture diversity
5. Believe in Tolerance as a strong tools to respect culture diversity
Universities selection criteria’s
1. Governmental and/or private
2. Diversity of religion, culture, nationality, race, gender among students
3. Accept sign MOU to implement project and establish clubs
on the other hand the association has implemented many project and activities which could be considered as a good experience.
1. Assessment needs of Um- Al Rassass site development and linked it with religious tourism paths in Jordan, capacity building for local community to merge in development, support capacity building for citizenship, cooperate with local associations work several projects in the region to improve human rights, services and the restoration of monuments out. Ministry of social development, 2012-2013
2. Project for Integrating Syrian refugees in host communities
3. Cultural twinning project between the cities of Umm Qais (Gadara) in Jordan and the city of Sbeitla (safitla) in Tunisia and the city of Otranto in Italy and Algeria 2013
4. Project for Integrating Youth in local communities and promote citizenship in Jordan
5. Field research includes the areas that deal with adventure trails and eco-tourism in Jordan, and put it on the map of the local tourism, a study on the needs of these areas, and how to employ them for using environmentally tourists through the development of an integrated environmental tourism product. Fund for support associations
6. A detailed analytical mapping on the situation of tourism, cultural and social, economical, political and legal to the city of Umm Qais, Himma in Jordan to support development and fighting poverty, unemployed and strength citizenship and partnership with local communities in planning and designing and implementing development, also to highlight these development in media . Funded by USAID – under program title: civic initiative support fund 2015- managing by FHI360.
7. Promote awareness of women leaders' roles in political and civic life (I made my Decision), using media to promote their causes and their area needs funded by European delegation Contracting Authority: Ministry of Political and Parliamentary Affairs 2015.
8. Development and rehabilitation of domestic tourism in Khalid Ben Al Waleed and Shoula Municipalities Project ( Practical steps to engage local communities in tourism sector)