Apply for funding
New IFCD email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The IFCD invests in projects that lead to structural change through:
- the introduction and/or elaboration of policies and strategies that have a direct effect on the creation, production, distribution of and access to a diversity of cultural expressions, including cultural goods, services and activities;
- the reinforcement of human and institutional capacities of public sector and civil society organizations, deemed necessary to support viable local and regional cultural industries and markets in developing countries.
Who can apply
- Public authorities and institutions from eligible countries (developing countries, Parties to the 2005 Convention).
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from eligible countries (developing countries, Parties to the 2005 Convention)
- International non-governmental organizations (INGOs) registered in countries Parties to the 2005 Convention
Maximum 100,000 USD
Minimum 12 months - maximum 24 months
Languages of submission
English or French
16 May 2023 (noon, Paris time)
To know more about the 14th IFCD Call, consult:
To prepare your application, download the following documents:
- Annotated Guide
- Project Framework Form (for Microsoft Excel (2011 or later versions) or similar applications)
- Complementary Documents
- List of eligible countries
To submit your application:
"The 2023 call for applications to UNESCO’s International Fund for Cultural Diversity is now open!"
Entity for the Diversity of Cultural Expressions (CLT/CRE/DCE)
7 place Fontenoy, 75352 Paris 07 SP - France